WHERE TO FIND US
Philippines’ FIRST Stevia Sweetener*
First registered stevia powder according to the Food and Drug Administration of the Philippines
NO CHOLESTEROL. NO BITTER TASTE.
NO CALORIES. NO CARBS.
Good with: Cakes and Pastries, Breads and Cookies, Hot and Cold Beverages, Ice Cream, Desserts, Spreads, Chocolate Bars, Meat and Fish, and other food preparations.
FDA CPR No. 86225
SWEET AND FIT STEVIA
Produced by Glorious Industrial Development Inc. (GIDC), Sweet & Fit Stevia is grown and harvested locally.
It is the FIRST Stevia produced in the Philippines certified by the Food and Drug Administration.
Sweet & Fit Stevia herbal dietary supplement contains Stevia Rebaudiana Bertoni extract.
This is ideal for dieters and weight watchers because of its zero calorie content. A regular use of Sweet & Fit Stevia with your meal and desserts helps meet your antioxidant needs. This can be used as food enhancers to sweeten beverages, for baking, and for cooking.
A SWEET HERB - STEVIA
Stevia Rebaudiana Bertoni is a small bush from the sunflower (Asteraceae) family,
native to the rainforests of eastern Paraguay.
Stevia has been used for centuries by the Guarani Indians in Paraguay to sweeten their bitter staple herbal tea,
“Yerba Mate.” Today, it is grown and used as food ingredient in many countries around the world.
Stevia Rebaudiana is 300 times sweeter than sugar but contains no calories.
It is an excellent sugar replacement, does not impact blood sugar, and levels the way white sugar does.
Some of the components of the stevia plant’s leaves are called steviol glycosides, which give stevia its sweet taste, but yet no calories. It has been extensively used in Japan, Brazil, Paraguay, USA, China, Malaysia, and other countries.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What is Sweet & Fit Stevia?
A: Sweet and Fit Stevia is the first stevia herbal dietary supplement launched in the Philippines. It comes from the Stevia plant (Stevia Rebaudiana Bertoni), a small bush from the sunflower family (Asteraceae), native to the rainforests of eastern Paraguay. It is said that stevia has been used for centuries by the Guarani Indians in Paraguay to sweeten their bitter staple herbal tea, “Yerba Mate.” Today, it is grown and used as food ingredient in many countries around the world.
Q: How is it different from other sweeteners?
A: Sweet & Fit Stevia is grown and harvested locally. It is is approved by
FDA to have NO calories, NO carbohydrates, and ZERO glycemic index.
Q: How is it made?
A: After being carefully handpicked in the farm, the leaves go straight to the plantation for spray drying, locking in the freshness of our products. Each batch undergoes a strict safety analysis to ensure its quality.
Q: Is Sweet and Fit Stevia safe for diabetics and non-diabetics?
A: Yes, it is safe for both. Sweet and Fit Stevia underwent safety tests and is approved by FDA with CPR No. 86225. It is widely used in different leading hospitals and was tested by dietitians and nutritionists who are serving diabetic patients.
Q: What kind of food can I prepare using Sweet and Fit Stevia, and what is the ratio of Sweet and Fit Stevia compared to table sugar?
A: Sweet and Fit Stevia can be used for cakes and pastries, hot and cold beverages, meat and food preparations,
and desserts. Sweet and Fit Stevia ratio is 1 cup of stevia is to 3-5 cups of sugar (1:3-5).
Q: What is Sweet and Fit Stevia’s connection with Glorious Blend variants?
A: Sweet and Fit Stevia extract powder is one of the main ingredients of Glorious Blend. It is used to naturally sweeten its coffee and chocolate mixes. It is among the other ingredients which are also organic or herbal in composition such as Malunggay, Mangosteen, and Gotu Kola.
Q: Where can we purchase Sweet and Fit Stevia?
A: Sweet and Fit Stevia can be purchased in Mercury Drug Store, South Star Drug, Generika, and other leading drugstores. It also can be bought at Robinsons Supermarket, Waltermart, Ever Gotesco, Landmark, and other leading supermarkets nationwide.
AWARDS AND CITATIONS:
Best Organic-based Sweetener and Dietary Supplement
National Museum Botany Division Certificate No. 922
Proven Safe and Non-toxic by the FNRI-DOST #ITDI-BIO-2010-0767
A PROUD MEMBER OF:
Philippine Food Processors and Exporters Organization, Inc. (PHILFOODEX)
Exporters Confederation (PHILEXPORT)
Organic Producers Trade Association, Philippines (OPTA,Phils.)
Herbal Industries Philippines, Inc. (CHIPI)
Philippine Chamber Commerce
Glorious’ impressive kitchen was built to test, discover, develop, and share new food products with different kind of twist.
The Glorious Kitchen aims to be known as one of the best and trusted suppliers of healthy food products.
Glorious Kitchen supplies different kinds of pastries and other sweets to hotels, hospitals, and other health stores.
We can provide different kinds of products centered on the use of Sweet and Fit stevia
to add sweetness to recipes which caters to our client's taste and needs.
6 oz (170g) Dark Chocolate
6 oz (170g) Butter
1 cup Stevia
3 pcs Eggs
1 cup Flour
2 tbsp (10g) Cocoa Powder
¼ tsp Salt
1 ¼ cups Nuts
• Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
• Lime a 9x13x2 rectangular pan with aluminum foil-set aside. Sift bread flour,
cake flour, and salt 3x and set aside
• In a small sauce pan, melt the butter over low fire remove from fire and stir in
the coco powder and set aside.
• At low speed, stir cocoa mixtures, nuts, vanilla extract, and sifted dry
• Poured mixture in the prepared pan, bake for 45 minutes until done.
• Cool on wire racks, cut into bars, brush top with light syrup.
900 ml Heavy cream /whip cream
425 grams Dark chocolate
45 grams Gelatin Sheets
300 ml Cold water
170 grams Egg
85 grams Egg yolks
50 grams stevia
• Assemble and prepare the desires pastries, containers, or molds that are to
be used in the application of the mouse before beginning preparation.
• Whip the cream to soft peak, cover and reserve under refrigeration.
• Melt the chocolate in the bowl over barely simmering water (the bottom of
the bowl should not touch the water) bring the chocolate to 120 F.
• Meanwhile, submerge the gelatin sheets in the water and allow them to
bloom for about 5 minutes.
• Combine the eggs, egg yolks, and stevia in a bowl over simmering water,
whisking constantly until it reaches 135 F.
• Pour the egg & stevia mixture in the mixer and whip on high speed with the
whip attachment until light in color & foamy.
• Meanwhile strain the gelatin well and melt it over a gentle water bath, add
the melted gelatin to the still-warm egg and sugar mixture and continue to
whip until it reaches room temperature 75 F.
• Combine the mixture into the melted chocolate, whisking vigorously.
• Fold in the whipped cream, thoroughly.
• Immediately pipe or spread into prepared pastries or containers, cover and
refrigerate until completely set.
250 grams Cream cheese
2 tbsp Sweet & Fit
1 tsp Cornstarch
2 pcs Whole eggs
2 pcs Egg Yolks
25 ml All purpose cream, lime powder /calamansi powder
75 ml All purpose cream, chilled and half beat
200 grams Grahams
½ cup Unsalted Butter, melted
1 tbsp Sweet & Fit
For the crust:
• Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and press into a 3x4 round pan. Set
aside. Pre heat oven for 350 degrees F for 15 minutes. In a bowl: Cream,
cream cheese and sweet & fit using an electric mixer until smooth. Set aside.
• In a separate bowl, whisk cornstarch, whole eggs, egg yolks, and all purpose
cream. Fold in cream cheese mixture until smooth. In another bowl, whisk all
purpose cream for 3 minutes. Fold in cream into the cream cheese mixture.
• Pour into a 3x4 round pan and bake for 20-25 minutes in a baine marie
procedure. Garnish with fresh fruits such as kiwi, sliced mangoes, cherries.
Mango Filling3 pcs Sweet mango2 tbsp Butter2 tsp Stevia Sweet & Fit1 pinch Salt1 tbsp rum Rich Short Dough350 grams Stevia907 grams Soft Butter5 ml Vanilla extract3 grams Lemon zest, grated454 grams Egg yolks1.36 grams Flour, siftedPastry Cream2 cups Fresh milk2 pcs Eggs35 grams Cornstarch20 grams Stevia30 grams Butter½ tsp Vanilla Extract
For the Tart shell/Rich short Dough:
• Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
• Cream butter with the paddle attachment starting on low speed and increasing to medium speed, scraping down the bowl periodically until smooth & light in color for about 5 minutes.
• Combine vanilla extract & lemon zest with the egg yolks and gradually scraping down the bowl and blends until smooth after each addition. Turn off the mixer and add the flour all at once, mix on low speed until just blended, do not over mix.
• Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured work surface. Scale the dough as desired, wrap tightly and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before rolling. (The dough can be held under refrigeration or frozen).
For Pastry Cream:
• Boiled the milk. Beat together egg cornstarch and stevia until it double the size and fluffy. Temper the milk to the egg mixture, return to heat and add butter and vanilla.
For Mango Filing:
• Sliced the mango into cubes.
• In a saucepan heat mangoes, salt, stevia, rum till mangoes are soft about 1-2 minutes. Thicken with cornstarch shortly, cover & cool.
100% Stevia Dried Leaves
NO ARTIFICIAL COLOR
Sweet & Fit Stevia is grown and harvested locally. It is the FIRST Stevia produced in the Philippines certified by the Food and Drug Administration. Stevia plant is called Stevia Rebaudiana Bertoni, and also knwon as sweet leaf, honey leaf, sugar leaf and sweet herb of Paraguay. The leaves of Stevia are a source of natural zero-calorie sweetener.
Available in Stevia Plain, Lemon grass, Turmeric and Guyabano flavors
SWEET & FIT
HEALTY MILK CHOCOLATE
100% STEVIA POWDER
Cacao beans contain natural chemicals called Flavanoids, a type of antioxidant that promotes general health and may lower the risk of several diseases. This, perfectly combined with our zero calorie and zero carb Sweet & Fit Stevia powder, makes for a truly guilt-free treat.
Take a bite (or more!) of our SWEET & FIT Stevia Chocolate. Imagine the feeling of a velvety smooth chocolate swirling in your mouth, minus the guilt. Grab one now!
WHERE TO FIND US
House of Polvoron
Silver Star Resources Co.,
The Sexy Chef
All About Baking
Tony Romas Restaurant
Mambos Fruit Juice
East Nea Unlimited
Bureau of Internal
Nine Fine Catering
Watch Tower Philippines
Makati Medical Center
Capitol Medical Center, Inc.
Philippine Heart Center
De La Salle University Medical Center
Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
East Avenue Medical Center (DOH)
AFP Medical Center
Dr. Nicanor Reyes (Medical Foundation FEU)
Manila Doctors Hospital
National Kidney Institute
University of Sto. Tomas Hospital
Cardinal Santos Hospital
St. Dominic Medical Center
The World City| Medical Center
Sta. Rosa Medical Center
Medical Center Muntinlupa
Infant Jesus Perpetual Hospital and Canteen
South Star Drugs
Duty Free Philippines
St. Joseph Drug
Cash & Carry
Apotheca Integrative Pharmac
The Provision Food Shoppe
Goolai Fresh Salad
GLORIOUS INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
NO. 72 Nuestra Señora St. 6th Ave., Caloocan City, Philippines
SALES AND INQUIRIES
For any inquiries about our products,
feel free to contact us at:
(02) 360 - 0900 | (02) 323 - 8543
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please fill out the form below and click Submit. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
Copyright 2014-2015© SweetandFit-Stevia I GLORIOUS INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION. All Rights Reserved